George P. Gogue, Ph.D.
16985 S. W. Kemmer Road
Beaverton, OR 97007 USA
Voice: (503) 590-9014
G2 CONSULTING was established in 1987 to serve industry in the areas of electromagnetic motion devices.
These devices include electrical motors, generators, actuators, solenoids etc. Following are some of our activities:
- All aspects of engineering in new product development.
This includes design, prototype building, testing and documentation.
- Troubleshooting and improvements to existing products.
- Investigating a single issue as well as a complete multi-tasked project,
from the design stage to the production stage.
- Permanent-magnet charging.
- Magnetic computer-modeling
- Sourcing components and subassemblies
- Research new ideas for feasibility & patent protection
- Literature surveys and patent reviews
- Education courses & seminars in design and operation of motion-devices
AVAILABLE TOOLS & FACILITIES
- CAD Software (Cadkey)
- Finite Element Analysis Software (Ansoft)
- High Accuracy Machining
- Magnetizing Fixtures and Charger
- Magnets of all Energy Levels
- Torque Measuring Equipment
STAFF PROFICIENCY IN THE FOLLOWING FIELDS
- Electronics & Control
- Fixtures & jigs
- Mechanical Design
MOTORS & ACTUATORS DESIGNED FOR THE FOLLOWING APPLICATIONS
- Air Blowers
- Electric Vehicles
- Generator sets
- Hearing aids
- Heart Pumps
- High Speed Machine Tools
- Industrial Appliances
- Laser Scanners
- Optical and Tape Drives
- Sewing Machine
- Toy trains
- Water Pumps
- Winchester (Hard) Disk Drives (5.25", 3.5", 2.5", 1.8")